This Berry Chia Smoothie has it all. Protein, essential fatty acids, heart healthy antioxidants, fiber, Phytonutrients, vitamin C and it tastes amazing!
Berry Chia Smoothie serves one.
- 1 scoop light Chocolate Vitality Blend
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 2 clementines/mini oranges
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed meal or ground flaxseed
- 1 handful leafy greens (spinach, kale, collard greens, etc.)
- Blend ingredients together for 2-3 minutes in blender. Enjoy!
- Nutrients Per Serving: 440 cals, 120 from fat, 14g total fat, 1.5g sat fat, 250mg sodium, 67g carbs, 23g fiber, 33g sugar, 19g protein.
Order today and we’ll throw in a FREE Blender Bottle and FREE Priority Mail shipping. You couldn’t make a smoothie with half of the nutrients and protein as Vitality Blend for the price of our shake! Plus, ours takes only seconds to make!