Avocados are so good for you.
Did you know Avocados contain more potassium than bananas and potassium can help support healthy blood pressure levels?
- 1. Firm yet ripe avocados – figure 1 avocado per 2 people.
- 2. Your favorite salsa.
- 3. limes
- 4. olive oil
- 5. sea salt
- 6. greek yogurt – plain or vanilla
- 1. Halve the avocados and remove the pit.
- 2. Brush each half with olive oil and lime juice.
- 3. Place green side down on the grill and cook for about 6-7 minutes.
- 4. Remove from the grill and sprinkle with sea salt and some more lime juice.
- 5. Fill the pit hole with your favorite salsa and top with a dollop of yogurt.
- 6. Serve with some tortilla chips and enjoy. Yes – you can double dip!