Here is a very simple and quick Cookie Dough Balls recipe for all you chocolate lovers out there. 🙂
- 1 1/3 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 handfuls of dark chocolate chips (70% cocoa)
- 1.Place dates, almonds, and vanilla extract into a food processor* and process until everything is chopped into small bits and thoroughly combined.
- 2.Put the mixture into a ziploc bag and add chocolate chips. Smash together until the chocolate chips are well incorporated and then form the mixture into one, big ball.
- 3.Break off a heaping teaspoon size piece and roll into a ball. Repeat until all of the mixture has been used and enjoy guilt-free chocolate Cookie Dough Balls!
- *In many cases, a blender can be used in the same way as a food processor as long as you are willing to work with smaller Cookie Dough Balls batches. A blender can handle most tasks that a food processor can with the exception of kneading dough and making pastry dough. With a bit of practice, most recipes that call for the use of a food processor can be processed in a blender.