Nutty Blueberry Banana Baked Oatmeal
This easy and delicious baked oatmeal is perfect on a cold winter morning. Full of antioxidants from fruit and nuts, it’s filling, easy to prepare, and delicious. For an extra treat, serve it with a dollop of vanilla Greek yogurt.
- 1 pint blueberries, 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup toasted pecans
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1.Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2.Lay the blueberries and sliced bananas in a 9×9 casserole dish.
- 3.Combine the oats, sugar, spices, pecans, baking powder, flax, and salt in bowl and stir.
- 4.Cover the fruit with the mixture.
- 5.Combine the almond milk, vanilla, and maple syrup and pour over the oats.
- 6.Bake for 45 minutes, until top is browned and liquid is absorbed.
- Calories: 343 Fat: 21.1 Saturated fat: 13.4 Carbohydrates: 36.8 Sugar: 14.9 Sodium: 130 Fiber: 6.4 Protein: 5.7
Viance Nutrition http://blog.viance.com/