Here’s a refreshing snack that’s full of PROTEIN and ANTIOXIDANTS and low calorie – sounds good to us!
- 2 cups blueberries
- 2 Tablespoons agave or honey
- 2 cups low fat vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1. Blend the blueberries in a food processor or blender on high speed until nearly liquified into a smoothie-like consistency.
- 2. Pour the thick blueberry liquid into a large bowl. Stir in the agave/honey. Add the yogurt and very gently mix everything together.
- 3. Pour mixture evenly into each popsicle mold. Freeze for 2 hours, then put a wooden popsicle stick in the middle. Continue to freeze for an additional 4-6 hours or overnight.
- 4. Enjoy!