This melon helps lower BLOOD PRESSURE and has loads of VITAMIN B complex. And it’s yummy in this low calorie cantaloupe sorbet dessert!
- 1 large cantaloupe (about 5 cups), chilled and cut into cubes
- 1/4 cup of coconut sugar
- Juice of a lime, about 2 tablespoons
- Place all of ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Chill the mixture completely in the refrigerator.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared ice cream maker and freeze according to the manufacturers instructions.
- Scoop the sorbet into a freezer safe container and freeze for several hours before serving.