If you don’t have endives, you can also use romaine or another leafy substitute! Yep, these creamy avocado endive cups are just 30 calories per cup!
Also, did you a know compound found in avocados sends fullness signals to the brain?
- 1 avocado
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat or fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- 12 endive or romaine leaves
- Salt to taste
- Peel and mash the avocado; set aside.
- Combine lime juice, low-fat/fat free sour cream, chopped cilantro, diced tomato (optional) in a small bowl; stir in avocado. Spoon avocado mixture evenly into 12 endive leaves. Enjoy!