Cucumbers help with WEIGHT LOSS by flushing out toxins and HYDRATING our bodies. They’re the star of this NUTRITIOUS salad – yes, please!
- 1½ lbs cucumbers
- ½ medium purple or yellow onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp fresh or dried dill, chopped
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt, plain
- ½ Tbsp fresh lemon juice (from ½ small lemon)
- 1 large or 2 small garlic cloves, pressed
- ½ tsp sea salt and pinch black pepper, or to taste
- In a small bowl, combine ¾ cup yogurt, ½ Tbsp lemon juice, 2 pressed garlic cloves, 1 Tbsp dill, 1 tsp salt and a pinch of pepper. Stir and set aside while prepping salad.
- Slice cucumbers into thin rounds or half rounds if using large cucumbers. Place in a large mixing bowl. Add thinly sliced onion. Just before serving stir sauce into the salad and mix to coat cucumbers. Keep refrigerated. Enjoy!