This tasty lunch treat is sooo EASY to prep ahead of time and it’s tasty and healthy, too!
- 16 ounces cooked quinoa
- 16 ounces cooked brown rice
- 4 cups/32 ounces roasted red bell pepper, chopped*
- 4 cups/32 ounces roasted broccoli florets
- 4 cups/32 ounces roasted cauliflower florets
- 32 ounces cubed grilled chicken
- To prepare your bowls, have lunch containers ready to go. Place 1/4 cup brown rice and 1/4 cup quinoa into each container. Top with a total of 1 1/2 cups of your cooked vegetables, depending on your preference. Add 1/2 cup of your cubed chicken. Store these in the refrigerator, toss in your lunch box and when you are ready to eat, microwave until heated through. Top with a low fat dressing or salsa if you like!
- To roast vegggies, place them onto a large baking sheet, drizzle lightly with olive oil. Cook in oven at 375 degrees for 20 minutes until fork tender. And change up the vegetables if you like! Try brussel sprouts, asparagus, or green beans.