Here’s an easy & HEALTHY side dish for dinner tonight – we’ll have seconds 😉 This garlic and parmesan asparagus is super tasty and flavorful, too!
- 1 pound organic asparagus
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 3 Tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Juice of one lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. On a baking sheet, arrange the asparagus in a single layer. Toss in the olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 8-10 minutes or until the asparagus is crisp on the outside and tender in the center. Toss in the garlic, parmesan and lemon juice. Add more if desired. Serve immediately. Enjoy!