Always a favorite APPETIZER, this skinny spinach artichoke dip is healthy and full of FIBER with that tasty spinach!
- 4 ounces non-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup low fat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup Parmesan-Reggiano cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 10 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and drained of moisture
- 10 ounce jar marinated artichoke quarters, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded low fat mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Using a hand mixer, blend together the cream cheese, Greek yogurt, Parmesan-Reggiano cheese, and garlic cloves. Make sure all of the water has been pressed out of your spinach. Add the spinach and chopped artichoke hearts to the cheese mixture. Transfer the mixture to a small baking dish and top with the shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake in the preheated oven until the cheese is bubbling and starting to brown, 20-30 minutes. Serve hot with low fat chips. Enjoy!