Who wants vanilla chia pudding? We do! Chia seeds are full of fiber, protein, and omega 3s – a nutritional powerhouse in such a small seed. It’s a HEALTHY sweet treat that you can have for breakfast or a DESSERT – we’ll take both!
- 3/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened (vanilla)
- 2 – 3 tsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 – 4 tbsp chia seeds
- Nuts, berries, fruit, coconut flakes for topping (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a Mason jar or any container with a tight lid. Shake well or stir and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight. When ready to eat, stir and top with favorite toppings: nuts, berries, fruit, coconut flakes etc. Adjust the thickness of a pudding with extra milk if desired. Enjoy!