Did you know that WATERMELON can help combat the formation of free radicals known to cause cancer? And it’s the star of this YUMMY watermelon lemonade drink!
- 7 cups seedless watermelon, cut into cubes
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 3 whole lemons)
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 cups sparkling lemon flavored water
- 2 cups sparkling unflavored water
- ice cubes
- lemon & watermelon slice, for garnish
- Place watermelon cubes into blender and blend until the watermelon is completely pureed. Pour over a fine mesh strainer into a large bowl.
- Pour strained watermelon into a large pitcher. Add fresh squeezed lemon juice and sugar. Add sparkling waters. Stir well. Serve over ice and garnish with a lemon and/or watermelon slice. Enjoy!