Only Four Ingredients!
Who would have thought adding chunks of avocado and bread crumbs to a turkey burger would have produced something so delicious?
My friend served us these amazing turkey burgers and since then I have made them many times for a quick and healthy dinner and changed up the recipe a bit here and there. It is really a basic burger recipe that you could flavor however you like…this is just one delicious option!
You can also make these burgers into Sliders for extra fun.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 large ripe avocado – cut into chunks
- ½ cup panko crumbs or other bread crumbs
- 1 chopped clove of garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Toss the chunks of avocado, breading and garlic together.
- Blend mixture into ground turkey being careful not to mush the avocado.
- Form into 4-5 patties and grill until done (temp of 165).